Yi Li is currently an Associate Professor in School of Optical and Electronic Information, Huazhong University of Science and Technology. He is the co-founder of the Chua Memristor Institute in Wuhan, China.
He received B. S. and Ph.D. degree in Microelectronics from Huazhong University in 2009 and 2014, respectively. In 2016, he was a short-term visiting scholar in Department of Physics, National Sun Yat-Sen University, Taiwan.
His research interest includes developing novel solid-state electronic devices, such as memristor and resistive random access memory (RRAM), for emerging applications in neuromorphic computing and in-memory computing.
He has published over 40 papers in international journals, such as Advanced Functional Materials, Nano Letters, Nanoscale, IEEE EDL/TED/TCASI, APL, JAP, etc. and one book “Introduction to Memristor” in Chinese. He has received two research project grants from the National Natural Science Foundation of China.
Selection of recent publications
- Long Cheng, Yi Li*, Kang-Sheng Yin, Si-Yu Hu, Yu-Ting Su, Miao-Miao Jin, Zhuo-Rui Wang, Ting-Chang Chang, Xiang-Shui Miao*, Functional Demonstration of a Memristive Arithmetic Logic Unit (MemALU) for In-Memory Computing, Advanced Functional Materials, 2019, doi: 10.1002/adfm.201905660.
- Nian Duan, Yi Li*, Hsiao-Cheng Chiang, Jia Chen, Wen-Qian Pan, Yu-Chieh Chien, Yu-Hui He, Kan-Hao Xue, Gang Liu, Ting-Chang Chang*, and Xiang-Shui Miao*, An Electro-Photo-Sensitive Synaptic Transistor for Edge Neuromorphic Visual System, Nanoscale, 11, 7590-17599, 2019. (Front cover)
- Jia Chen, Chih-Yang Lin, Yi Li*, Chao Qin, Ke Lu, Jie-Ming Wang, Chun-Kuei Chen, Yu-Hui He, Ting-Chang Chang*, Simon M. Sze, and Xiang-Shui Miao*, LiSiOX-based Analog Memristive Synapse for Neuromorphic Computing, IEEE Electron Device Letters, , 2019. (Editors’ Pick, front cover)
- Si-Yu Hu,Yi Li,* Long Cheng, Zhuo-Rui Wang, Ting-Chang Chang, Simon M. Sze, and Xiang-Shui Miao*,Reconfigurable Boolean Logic in Memristive Crossbar: the Principle and Implementation, IEEE Electron Device Letters, 40(2), 200-203, 2019.
- Ya-Xiong Zhou, Yi Li*, Nian Duan, Zhuo-Rui Wang, Ke Lu, Miao-Miao Jin, Long Chen, Si-Yu Hu, Ting-Chang Chang, Hua-Jun Sun, Kan-Hao Xue and Xiang-Shui Miao*, Boolean and sequential logic in a one-memristor-one-resistor (1M1R) structure for in-memory computing, Advanced Electronic Materials, 5, 1800229, 2018.
- Ya-Xiong Zhou†, Yi Li†, Yu-Ting Su, Zhuo-Rui Wang, Ling-Yi Shih, Ting-Chang Chang*, Kuan-Chang Chang, Shi-Bing Long, Simon M. Sze, and Xiang-Shui Miao*, Nonvolatile reconfigurable sequential logic in HfO2 resistive random access memory array, Nanoscale, 9, 6649-6657, 2017. (Inside front cover)
- Zhuo-Rui Wang†, Yu-Ting Su†, Yi Li†, Ya-Xiong Zhou, Tian-Jian Chu, Kuan-Chang Chang, Ting-Chang Chang*, Tsung-Ming Tsai, Simon M. Sze, and Xiang-Shui Miao*, Functionally complete Boolean logic in 1T1R resistive random access memory, IEEE Electron Device Letters, 38(2), 1-4, 2017
- Yi Li, Ya-Xiong Zhou, Lei Xu, Ke Lu, Zhuo-Rui Wang, Nian Duan, Long Cheng, Ting-Chang Chang, Kuan-Chang Chang, Hua-Jun Sun, Kan-Hao Xue and Xiang-Shui Miao*, Realization of Functional Complete Stateful Boolean Logic in memristive crossbar array, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 8(50), 34559-34567, 2016.
- Li, L. Xu, Y. P. Zhong, Y. X. Zhou, S. J. Zhong, Y. Z. Hu, L. O. Chua, and X. S. Miao*, Associative learning with temporal contiguity in a memristive circuit for large-scale neuromorphic networks, Advanced Electronic Materials,1, 1500125 (2015).(Front cover)
- Li, Y. P. Zhong, L. Xu, J. J. Zhang, X. H. Xu, H. J. Sun, and X. S. Miao*, Ultrafast synaptic events in a chalcogenide memristor, Scientific Reports, 3, 1619 (2013).
Prof. Yi Li
Huazhong University of Science and Technology
School of Optical and Electronic Information
Wuhan National Laboratory for Optoelectronics
Chua Memristor Institute
Luoyu Road 1037, Wuhan 430074, China